February 1, 2011

Originals on sale soon.


Hello All,
I was looking through my flat files last weekend and decided that it was a waste to have all of my originals camped in there hidden from view. I've identified about 340 pages of work I am going to start offering for sale on my "drawthrough ebay page." The work varies a lot from demos done for my DVDs and classes I have taught at Art Center to pieces published in Start Your Engines, Lift Off, Alien Race, Concept Design 1 and 2 and most recently DRIVE. I might keep a small number of pages for myself but I think that teachers around the world could use these as examples for their students and some would look nice framed hanging on the wall. If you have enjoyed my traditional media work in the Design Studio Press books and on my blog and website then just sign up to the mailing list on the drawthrough site to be notified as the work goes on sale or just follow this blog. I'll start posting the work this weekend.
Cheers,
Scott.

1 comment:

John said...

Whoa! I'm gonna envy the person who gets their mittens on these gems.:O